Fiber Optic Cables are used to transmit light from a source to the precise location you want illuminated - around corners, through walls, and dozens of feet away. End-glow fibers can carry light where you want it with pin-point accuracy (like in our star ceiling panels), and side-glow fibers are illuminated throughout - simulating an old-school neon light.
Benefits of Fiber Optics:
- Heat-free lighting - long strands of fiber optic cables carry the light where you want it and leave the heat behind at the source
- Safe and waterproof - cables carry light, not electrical current, meaning fiber optics can be submerged in water without risking shock
- Durable and long-lasting - no glass to shatter
- Get the look of neon - without the hassle or the pricetag
- Endless color possibilities - just pair it with an LED lightsource and let your imagination run wild!