1. Contract No quotation or order acknowledgement to terms of these terms and conditions shall be changed in any respect except as specifically agreed to in writing and signed by an authorized officer of Innovative Lighting Products. No statement, representation or warranty not contained herein shall be binding on Innovative Lighting Products., unless made in writing and signed by an authorized officer of Innovative Lighting Products.
2. Payment Unless other arrangements have been authorized by our office in writing, all orders require a 50% deposit to accompany any purchase order or proposal acceptance, with balance due and paid prior to shipment. Payments must be made directly to Innovative Lighting Products. Payments made otherwise are unauthorized, as there are no other parties authorized to collect money for Innovative Lighting Products. and thus payments made to other parties or entities are made at purchaser’s own risk. ONCE AN ORDER HAS BEGUN PRODUCTION IT CANNOT BE CANCELLED. Changes to orders are subject to a change order process and may incur additional fees and extend lead times.
3. Prices Price quotes can be obtained from authorized Innovative Lighting Products. representatives ONLY. Quotations are firm for 30 days, and otherwise are subject to change without notice. Prices do not include freight or tax unless specifically noted.
4. Shipping Dates Average shipping time is 4-6 weeks after receipt of order and deposit, however this can vary. Please consult your sales rep for expected shipping dates for specific orders. Our estimated shipping dates are our best approximation of a probable shipping date and shall not be deemed to present a fixed or guaranteed date. Innovative Lighting Products. shall not be responsible for any damages, penalties or charge backs resulting from delayed shipments or from its inability to ship by the estimated shipping date.
5. Consequential Damage Innovative Lighting Products. shall not be liable for any consequential, contingent, or incidental damages whatsoever. Innovative Lighting Products. is not liable for damages of any kind resulting from any delay or failure to deliver or perform due to strikes, lockouts, or other labor difficulties, or failure due to delay of sources of supply, transportation difficulties, accidents, fires, acts of God, or any other causes of like or unlike nature beyond Innovative Lighting Products.’s control.
6. Installation and Limited Warranty All of our products are manufactured with UL, ETL, or CE approved components. All fixtures shown in our catalog conform to all applicable UL standards at the time of printing. Innovative Lighting Products. reserves the right to change or improve the design or components of any of its products due to availability or changes in UL standards, without assuming any obligation to modify any product previously manufactured and without notice. All equipment is tested and inspected prior to shipment. All secondary parts warranties are carried by their respective manufacturers with typical industry standard warranty periods. Buyer must inspect goods for any defects prior to installation, within 10 days of receipt. No claims will be accepted after 10 days. All goods must be installed and inspected by a qualified installer or electrician, as appropriate for the product. Innovative Lighting Products. warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect or the replacement of the defective item. This warranty does not cover labor, shipping or installation costs, and specifically excludes any product that has suffered from misuse, negligence or accident, if it has been used in a manner contrary to accepted normal use or to Innovative Lighting Products.’s printed instructions, been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, tampered with, or otherwise abused in which any parts, including glass, have been reworked, repaired, or replaced outside of Innovative Lighting Products.’s facility. This warranty specifically excludes finishes due to the unsuitability of many cleaning agents. There are no other express warranties including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose. Innovative Lighting Products. shall not be liable for consequential damages or cost of removal and reinstallation of its products. This warranty is strictly limited to the original purchaser.
7. Returns and Cancellation of orders All merchandise is custom made to order, and therefore we cannot accept returns or cancellations of an order. If the buyer, after approval of an order to Impact Lighting Inc. desires to cancel the order, and Impact Lighting Inc. accepts such, cancellation charges shall be 50% of the total price of the order or, if greater, the actual costs incurred by Impact Lighting Inc. with respect to the order at the time of cancellation